TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Construction Started at Telford M52 J4

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by WannabeOwner, May 22, 2017.

1. WannabeOwner

WannabeOwner Active Member

According to Supercharger Info:

Construction has started at Telford M52 just off J4 at the Welcome Break services. 8 stalls

2. CJA Hulskamp

CJA Hulskamp Active Member

Is there already News about the SuC in Telford ?
    We will be next week in Birmingham and then go to the North of Wales.

3. arg

arg Supporting Member

Fresh photos on another forum today suggest it's probably another couple of weeks away - ground works all done now, but cabinets/stalls not yet wired and no report about power supply to the site.

I'm afraid your trip is probably going to be slightly too early, though you might just get to be the first to charge there...

4. CJA Hulskamp

CJA Hulskamp Active Member

Thx for the reply. I Will take a look at the way back, Maybe ....I get First;)

5. Sound

Sound Member

From Birmingham to North Wales best go further north and use the Warrington SC just off the M56. Then it will be Chademos (Ecotricity) on the A55.

If heading into mid or west wales, good luck as there are no SC's at all and none planned. The Ecotricity at Shrewsbury services works well (40 kW) but you may have a long wait if there are Leafs waiting, but I use that charger most days and I've been lucky so far. I've not tried Oswestry but I understand that also works oK.