TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Construction Started at Warwick Services - M40(N)

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by WannabeOwner, Mar 14, 2017.

1. WannabeOwner

WannabeOwner Active Member

According to Supercharger Info: at Warwick Services on M40 J12-J13 - North-side (based on zooming-in on the map co-ordinates).

4 stalls

SC_Warwick.jpg

2. DrBobM

DrBobM Member

I wonder how certain the 4 stalls bit is? My understanding from most discussion and from Georg Ell's clubhouse presentation at Bristol recently was that all new installations would be 8-12 stalls?

3. WannabeOwner

Yup, I just lifted that from Supercharger Info, and it did seem "awfully small" to me (I have no idea if the site is tight) ... FWIW the other ones that have been recently added to Supercharger Info have had varying Stall Numbers - so perhaps some real-world basis, but time will tell of course.

4. mrkisskiss

mrkisskiss Member

How long does it take to install superchargers, roughly? Will it be online by April?

5. arg

arg Supporting Member

Highly variable. The actual construction work typically takes 2-3 weeks, but often there are other things that need to be done to actually make it work - getting the power connected to the site is often the one that causes unpredictable delays.

So the ones that are well under way (Woodall, Newport Pagnell, maybe Warwick) will probably be built by the end of this month, but may or may not be turned on immediately. Sometimes it's the next day, sometimes it's weeks or even months later.

• Like x 1
  6. WannabeOwner

According to Supercharger Info: construction has now also started on Warwick South-side, 6 stalls.

7. WannabeOwner

Warwick NORTH now open - 8 stalls

• Informative x 1