Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Construction Started at Warwick Services - M40(N)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

WannabeOwner

Nov 2, 2015
Suffolk, UK
According to Supercharger Info: at Warwick Services on M40 J12-J13 - North-side (based on zooming-in on the map co-ordinates).

4 stalls

SC_Warwick.jpg

Yup, I just lifted that from Supercharger Info, and it did seem "awfully small" to me (I have no idea if the site is tight) ... FWIW the other ones that have been recently added to Supercharger Info have had varying Stall Numbers - so perhaps some real-world basis, but time will tell of course.

How long does it take to install superchargers, roughly? Will it be online by April?

Highly variable. The actual construction work typically takes 2-3 weeks, but often there are other things that need to be done to actually make it work - getting the power connected to the site is often the one that causes unpredictable delays.

So the ones that are well under way (Woodall, Newport Pagnell, maybe Warwick) will probably be built by the end of this month, but may or may not be turned on immediately. Sometimes it's the next day, sometimes it's weeks or even months later.

Reactions: mrkisskiss