TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Construction Started M6 J15-J16 Keele Services Northbound

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by WannabeOwner, Jun 18, 2017.

1. WannabeOwner

WannabeOwner Active Member

According to Supercharger Info:

Construction has started at Keele, Stoke-on-Trent Welcome Break Services M6 J15-J16

2. mrkisskiss

mrkisskiss Member

Just wondering if anyone knows if this is open yet? I'll be passing by tomorrow, and it'd really help to have this open rather than have to attempt to cross over to the southside...

3. WannabeOwner

WannabeOwner Active Member

Only the "Stoke-on-Trent Southbound Supercharger" is showing on Tesla's UK-Superchargers page :(

• Helpful x 1
  4. mrkisskiss

mrkisskiss Member

Northbound isn’t open yet, as far as I could see... I used Warwick northbound instead on Saturday morning, which was great - lots of stalls and super fast (350 miles/hr charge rate!) It’s in a prime location there, so they may have a problem with ICEing...

Stoke/Keele services southbound could do with more chargers - I got the last space when I arrived there yesterday afternoon, and the station was obviously strained; only a 90mi/hr charge rate for the first 10 minutes, which went up to about 160 after the MX next to me left.