Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Consumer Reports Model 3 reliability rating: reliable?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of getting a 3 or an X. Both have terrible ratings and predicted reliability in my CR app. But everyone I know has nothing but good things to say about them. What gives?
Well what "gives" is this: Is Tesla a "good" car, as in "Toyota Good" or "Porsche Good"--NO. Does the Tesla make its owners feel really good? YES. So basically IMO the answer is the Tesla owner married the ballerina or movie star rather than the librarian or accountant, but somehow finds the grief worth it.

Well what "gives" is this: Is Tesla a "good" car, as in "Toyota Good" or "Porsche Good"--NO. Does the Tesla make its owners feel really good? YES. So basically IMO the answer is the Tesla owner married the ballerina or movie star rather than the librarian or accountant, but somehow finds the grief worth it.

The last post in this thread was 2 years ago, before you posted in it (august of 2019)...... any particular reason you necro rezzed this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.