Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Consumer Reports Review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow. For an organization like CR that takes no ad money and has no sponsors to go and make a video dedicated to the Model S is a pretty remarkable thing (assuming this is still the case, of course). The car must have impressed the hell out of them.

As they said in the video, it's not ideas themselves but their implementation that matters. Having a car that turns itself on and locks itself is great, as long as it works and works consistently. On the whole, Tesla has been pretty good in this regard. I have heard of some QC issues though (the issues/problems thread is 1600+ posts long). Hopefully, this will not get worse as Tesla expands and starts trying to cut costs as all businesses eventually do.

Queue accusations of CR being on Tesla's payroll in 3....2....1.....

I like how they pointed out what CapitalistOppressor first presented here in the form of his blog entry that the Model S is outselling all segments it competes against :) very cool .... I dont think they would have had that knowledge if It had not been posted here first