Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Contact after ordering

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed my order a couple days ago and have not heard from a real human yet, only the automated order confirmations. Just wondering what is the usual time frame to expect before being contacted?

It seems typical that you won't hear from a real human until they are ready to schedule your delivery. At that point, and from my experience, you have a 7 day window to schedule delivery.

• Helpful
Reactions: ModelX and corduroy
OP I also ordered on 8/01 if you did that day as well.

8/01 configured and submitted order. Pearl white, RWD EAP AERO

Paid $1500 for pearl white. Could not edit order. No trade in. Cash. “Drafting paperwork” chose Fremont DSC

I have not gotten anything yet such as an email or phone call or changes to my account.

Good luck. I’m hoping for a less than 1 month turn around considering I’m next to the factory and there’s some success stories here

I got a call in about 2 weeks from someone in Vegas. No VIN but just asking if I had questions about charging or electrical install. I’m a previous owner, no reservation. Ordered 7/16 AWD . He did not specifically give me a delivery date as there was no vin, but he thought 1-1 1/2 mos for sure before the end of the year. Taken with a grain of salt but I was surprised at getting a call.

Reactions: 1deepthink
I ordered on 08/02/2018, delivery window Oct'-Dec' 2018,I really hope production goes well at Tesla, If car not delivered in December then I will along with many will take 50% cut in Federal Credit, though hoping for the best outcome.

I placed my order a couple days ago and have not heard from a real human yet, only the automated order confirmations. Just wondering what is the usual time frame to expect before being contacted?
i placed my order on the 28th of June and have yet to receive a call from Tesla. They have responded to my email inquiries but I have yet to get an unsolicited email from them.

Update 8/04

Received call from ISA that car is ready for pickup for asap delivery. Chose 8/08 as delivery date.

I’m betting this one sat in a lot after the stockpile and was ready as soon as ISA got some free time. I’ll update on condition of vehicle. I got the checklist and will fill that out. Most likely will take delivery as long as there’s no huge defect (can schedule whatever after delivery. So long as I catch before taking it home for liability)

Vin is 57xxx

Last edited: