Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Contact after ordering

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update 8/04

Received call from ISA that car is ready for pickup for asap delivery. Chose 8/08 as delivery date.

I’m betting this one sat in a lot after the stockpile and was ready as soon as ISA got some free time. I’ll update on condition of vehicle. I got the checklist and will fill that out. Most likely will take delivery as long as there’s no huge defect (can schedule whatever after delivery. So long as I catch before taking it home for liability)

Vin is 57xxx

Any update? How did the delivery go?

Any update? How did the delivery go?
Sorry for not updating.

I rescheduled delivery for 8/07. Got to the Fremont center and the car was ready and washed. Here’s some notes. Ordered on 8/01. Delivered on 8/07 = 6 day turn around

My RF auto pilot turn sig/camera had dents in it. They replaced it in 30 minutes.
Paint was in great shape there were about 3-4 dirt specs under the top however. I just let it go.
My front bumper is a bit misaligned. I let it go
My delivery guy confirmed that they take personal checks for the entire amount.
The vehicle popped up in the Tesla app when I checked in at the red umbrella.
My car had 170 miles of charge on it.
They round up to 50 on the odometer reading for registration but my car had like 4 miles on it.
A plastic film was left on my right B pillar to protect the glass there. I just left it there. May take it off sooner or later lol

The car is amazing

Reactions: Koflach
Sorry for not updating.

I rescheduled delivery for 8/07. Got to the Fremont center and the car was ready and washed. Here’s some notes. Ordered on 8/01. Delivered on 8/07 = 6 day turn around

My RF auto pilot turn sig/camera had dents in it. They replaced it in 30 minutes.
Paint was in great shape there were about 3-4 dirt specs under the top however. I just let it go.
My front bumper is a bit misaligned. I let it go
My delivery guy confirmed that they take personal checks for the entire amount.
The vehicle popped up in the Tesla app when I checked in at the red umbrella.
My car had 170 miles of charge on it.
They round up to 50 on the odometer reading for registration but my car had like 4 miles on it.
A plastic film was left on my right B pillar to protect the glass there. I just left it there. May take it off sooner or later lol

The car is amazing

Sounds pretty good. Thanks for the report!

I also got a VIN 57xxx, but had to delay delivery to 8/20/2018 due to travel.