Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Contact Elon to get Premium Connectivity Price Reduced as Australia have done.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe we should all contact Elon to reduce the UK price as Australia have done. See below.If you convert the Australian price to the UK it should be £5 a month.

I travel to the USA a lot and data is a lot more expensive then the UK, but as usual we are being charged more then most places, why?

—————

Australian Premium Connectivity reduces from $16.99 to $9.99 / month
- All because @elonmusk responded to a request from @AusTeslaOwners - what great service!

Thank you gentlemen!
1f44f.png
1f44d.png

Reactions: freekie
USD price equates to £8.20
EUR price equates to £8.80, that’s more comparable I recon with comparable VAT and same LTE supplier

so only £1/month more really /shrugs
My point is it still more expensive by 10-20% and 50% more then Australia. Data is way cheaper in Europe then USA, you can get unlimited data, voice and calls for that price (£10) on a phone plan, which you can use anywhere in Europe. I really get annoyed that the uk always seems to pay the same in sterling as dollars and euros for a lot of things which means we pay 10-20% more then most.

Why is Australia pay only £5? Data chargers are not cheaper then Europe.

Reactions: CMc1 and Yev000
When my car gets a dedicated phone number, maybe then it'll be worth it.... So i can get or make calls if I lose my phone somewhere.

When it gets video call functionality with the in-cabin camera...

Right now the offering lacks value as the only thing that you cant have is map "visualisations" - stalleite + traffic layer. There is nothing functional and you have have everything else with a hotspot.

• Disagree
Reactions: TLLMRRJ
Better to be focused on this upgrade.
How tell who buy yet: for UK the price is too big.
So maybe a reduced price will be better... maybe!

Price is due to rise in July. Not sure if global or US only. Currently we are already on a (lower) price disparity with US. So at present, its only going to head upwards, possibly by around £2k to achieve 'parity' after forthcoming price rise.