Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Hawaii Tesla Owners

Contact information and introductions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aloha everyone, My name is Carl Hinson and my wife and our two sons have lived at Ocean Pointe in Ewa Beach the past 11 years. I am an HR Director for Hawaii Pacific Health and looking forward to my long commutes into town in my Tesla. I am officially suffering my Teslanxiety as we ordered our Deep Blue, MS 60D on July 10th, Confirmed July 17th, Vin July 17th with a projected delivery of late August-September. My cell is 612-802-7287 and we look forward to meeting up once we have the chance to take delivery.

Reactions: Akikiki
Aloha everyone, My name is Carl Hinson and my wife and our two sons have lived at Ocean Pointe in Ewa Beach the past 11 years. I am an HR Director for Hawaii Pacific Health and looking forward to my long commutes into town in my Tesla. I am officially suffering my Teslanxiety as we ordered our Deep Blue, MS 60D on July 10th, Confirmed July 17th, Vin July 17th with a projected delivery of late August-September. My cell is 612-802-7287 and we look forward to meeting up once we have the chance to take delivery.

Welcome Carl! Hang in there--it's well worth the wait!

Aloha everyone, my name is Jim Owen living on Waialae Nui Ridgeline,
email [email protected]

I got my car on June 7, 2016 and it has the new front end.

Model S P90D
EXTERIOR
Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
Body Color Roof Included
19" Silver Slipstream Wheels
INTERIOR
Grey Next Generation Seats
Carbon Fiber Décor
Black Alcantara Headliner
PERFORMANCE
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
OPTIONS
Autopilot Convenience Features
Premium Interior and Lighting
Smart Air Suspension

Welcome, Jim! I'm jealous--love the options! {wiping drool off of my keyboard}

Congrats! Nice to see that the S production is still moving along well. Don't forget to reach out to Auto Emporium or Jun's tinting if you are considering wrapping and/or tint, and check with/remind your DS not to mount the front plate and use the safety check sticker bracket, if you're so inclined.

Mahalo, WeazL!

Aloha everyone, my name is Richard Zheng, 366-2166 (C). I own a small local telecom providing Internet, voip phone and cloud services for small and medium size businesses, e.g. Zippy's, City Mill and Roberts Hawaii. My family (wife and 4 kids including 3 triplets!) live in Kahala. Got my Model X 75D white last Friday. SC was very busy and they had lots of cars delivered. One DS told me that he delivered 12 in the morning. Never got any status update until two weeks ago got an email saying that my car was on the way. Probably a good thing to avoid Teslanxiety. :)

Reactions: spleen and Chaz