Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Contact-less Delivery BARELY before midnight

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a call from Tesla last night around 8pm asking if I wanted to take delivery before midnight of my M3P. I get that they want to get as many as they can before quarter end, but thought that was a bit odd. So they text me at 11:30pm saying its ready. Uhh, no. I was almost asleep. But they were pushing to have me accept delivery before midnight and offered the year of free SC which really isn't much. I didn't see any harm so I did at like 11:59pm. Stopped by this afternoon and the car was in some random parking lot down the street from the service center with the key inside. Just had to unlock with my phone and off I went. Very interesting delivery experience, but it's in Texas so that's why. Did a cursory once-over and didn't see anything major, but will go over extensively tomorrow. They said I had 100 miles to report anything. Love the color (midnight metallic grey) but can't wait to get a cover on that hideous fake wood trim.

• Funny
Reactions: KenC