Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Contact list is suddenly blank-fixes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

efusco

Moderator - Model S & X forums
Have had my S for almost 4 1/2 years and one of the few things that's never been a problem before was the phone contact list updating from my phone. For the past few weeks, however, it has been totally blank. No past calls, recent calls, or full contact list at all. My calendar updates appropriately, the iPhone is securely connected via bluetooth, I can manually dial from the touch screen, just no contacts listed.

Anyone else had this?

I have rebooted the center display. Rebooted my phone several times. Have not changed any settings.

Suggestions?

I have an Android, and my contact list works fine as of this morning.

I've only had a problem once in the past with bluetooth finding my phone, not the contact list. What service suggested was to unpair (i.e. delete the Tesla pair from my phone and the car) and repair. It fixed my issue, might be worth a shot (even though it's for a slightly different problem).

• Helpful
Reactions: efusco

I've only had a problem once in the past with bluetooth finding my phone, not the contact list. What service suggested was to unpair (i.e. delete the Tesla pair from my phone and the car) and repair. It fixed my issue, might be worth a shot (even though it's for a slightly different problem).
Good thought, my wife has had a different issue with her phone in our Model X that only fixes when we unpair it and repair.

That did the trick! Thanks, feel silly I didn't think to try that first. In any case, perhaps it will help someone else too.

Reactions: Max*