TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Contact template when using a charge station

Discussion in 'Europe' started by H0M3, Feb 22, 2017.

1. H0M3

H0M3 Member

Hi ,
    Is there like a template in word format that I could download and print out to place on my dashboard when I'm charging at a public place with my details so people can contact me?

So when somebody urgently needs to charge they can call me so I can move my car.

I can just print a small paper , nothing fancy .. but I would think some of you already had to do this and made a beatifull template with tesla logo on it or something ?

I did not find anything in Media (besides pictures)
    Many thanks in advance for feedback

2. ThisIsTrue

ThisIsTrue Dismember

My graphics program doesn't export to Word, but here's PDF and full-size PNG versions you can perhaps edit/add to, print and run through the printer again, or print and hand-write your name and number.

placard-small.png

It's a good idea: I thought of it myself, but hadn't gotten 'round to it. Your thought of adding the logo was key, and then I thought of a little something to add to the bottom. :)

Attached Files: