Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Contact with Tesla - impossible!

BelfastEV

Jul 7, 2019
Belfast
finding it impossible last week or this weekend to get through to the main phone line or to Tesla Edinburgh . Just rings and rings and rings ! Likewise with my email contact who I did the initial sale with .. just trying to see if any ETA on my Oct 9th delivery m which lost its VIN !

I guess I just wait till Tuesday which is day one of Q4 !

Reactions: Roy W.

Rooster6655

May 3, 2019
UK
finding it impossible last week or this weekend to get through to the main phone line or to Tesla Edinburgh . Just rings and rings and rings ! Likewise with my email contact who I did the initial sale with .. just trying to see if any ETA on my Oct 9th delivery m which lost its VIN !

I guess I just wait till Tuesday which is day one of Q4 !

If they have given you a date then why not wait until closer to the time

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC