Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Contacts privacy when the car is driven by second person

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I soon will have a new Model S.

Looking at some youtube videos I see a cool bluetooth function that memorizes all contacts and recent calls of the bluetooth connected phone.

Since I will borrow the car (too long to explain why) sometimes to a second person for which I do need privacy (not sharing my recent phone call and not sharing my contact list) how does the Tesla software behave?

If my phone is NOT connected to Bluetooth will it still have the contact list and recent calls of my phone stored and visible to the second person?

If it will have, any workaround? (I still would like my phone, when connected, to have all information, if not possible, then would be enough to have bluetooth just for calling and answering (no recent call no contact list)

Hi, I soon will have a new Model S.

Looking at some youtube videos I see a cool bluetooth function that memorizes all contacts and recent calls of the bluetooth connected phone.

Since I will borrow the car (too long to explain why) sometimes to a second person for which I do need privacy (not sharing my recent phone call and not sharing my contact list) how does the Tesla software behave?

If my phone is NOT connected to Bluetooth will it still have the contact list and recent calls of my phone stored and visible to the second person?

If it will have, any workaround? (I still would like my phone, when connected, to have all information, if not possible, then would be enough to have bluetooth just for calling and answering (no recent call no contact list)
All of the information (calls, recent, contacts, etc.) is from the currently connected phone thru Bluetooth. If no phone is connected, there is no information.