Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Continual BAD Cell signal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my MX a little over a month now and the cell signal is continually bad. It's safe to say that
I don't get even one bar of signal 80% of the time! I sent it in for service last week and the
rep said that the antenna is fine, most of the testing came back OK. Then she continued
saying that they are aware of a firmware issue that is causing this. I was stunned since I've
NOT heard of anyone else here having that problem...is there?

She also said that the next firmware will fix the problem. Anyone here has similar issues?

I got my MX a little over a month now and the cell signal is continually bad. It's safe to say that
I don't get even one bar of signal 80% of the time! I sent it in for service last week and the
rep said that the antenna is fine, most of the testing came back OK. Then she continued
saying that they are aware of a firmware issue that is causing this. I was stunned since I've
NOT heard of anyone else here having that problem...is there?

She also said that the next firmware will fix the problem. Anyone here has similar issues?
Not as bad as yours sounds, but I have noticed lower signal strength compared to a cellphone in the same location. I assumed it was a loose antenna wire, but perhaps not...