Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

continuous beeping since V10 upgrade

Veniceguy

Sep 15, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
I have a new Model 3, and received the V10 upgrade, since then the sensors that indicate road traffic and hazards have been beeping continuously, I called the service center for Tesla and they had no experience with it. Its very frustrating in traffic every time a car is about 1-2 feet away the beepers sound and stay on. I did soft reboot but it did not help, anty suggestions?

raptor5244

May 10, 2019
Florida
I have a new Model 3, and received the V10 upgrade, since then the sensors that indicate road traffic and hazards have been beeping continuously, I called the service center for Tesla and they had no experience with it. Its very frustrating in traffic every time a car is about 1-2 feet away the beepers sound and stay on. I did soft reboot but it did not help, anty suggestions?

Full reboot. Two buttons on steering wheel plus brake pedal. Also, check that the sensors and cameras are clean, wipe them with a rag.

• Helpful
Reactions: T-Mom

Bill Foster

I'm going home!
Mar 6, 2019
Nashville
Also inspect the sensors to confirm they are flush, or they haven’t been hit by something. I’ve seen lots of times on other cars where they will get hit with a rock and will either cause false positives or will be tilted and will be reading the edge of the mounting hole as a positive

• Helpful
Reactions: camalaio and T-Mom

Wennfred

Supporting Member
Apr 4, 2019
San Diego
Check and see if this helps, if not then take it in.

F5FEDEB3-9275-4F4E-86EF-ACE63948F13E.jpeg

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC