Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Contract Purchase and Accountants Opinion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello.

My wife’s model 3 is due for delivery at the end of the month although she need’s to select the financing option.

Her accountant is asking to see the contract purchase terms before we purchase it on her limited company.

Would it be possible if someone could share these or tell me where they are available for download please? Obviously happy to blank out the details.

Thank you.

Completely depends on how you're buying the car i.e. private finance or Tesla direct via black horse, but experience to date (black horse) you can take pdf copies of the initial agreement that you signed up to, but won't get any notice/copy of anything whatsoever until you are at the point of picking up your car i.e. on pickup day you'll sign the final agreements etc.

Guess a good option would be to take a note on the initial application?

Hello.

My wife’s model 3 is due for delivery at the end of the month although she need’s to select the financing option.

Her accountant is asking to see the contract purchase terms before we purchase it on her limited company.

Would it be possible if someone could share these or tell me where they are available for download please? Obviously happy to blank out the details.

Thank you.
When you placed the order, you should have opted for the business purchase, and provided the business VAT Reg number. This ensures the purchaser on the invoice is the Limited Company. Despite what your accountant may tell you (I'm a Chartered Accountant myself) the keeper on the V5C can be shown as an individual not the Limited Company as the V5C is required to be in the name of the person whom habitually drives the car and keeps it at their address. There are other threads dealing with the company owner / who is on the V5C elsewhere that you can refer to.