TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Contrast Stitch 'T' Cap

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Pilot_51, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Pilot_51

Pilot_51 Member

I meant to buy the Black with Red Contrast Stitch 'T' Cap (L/XL), but it was never in stock when I looked and now it has been removed from the shop. Does anyone happen to have an extra one I could buy? Of course, I would prefer it to be never or very lightly used. I could settle for the blue and white one if I can't find black and red.

I may also be interested in men's shirts (L or XL) that are no longer in shop or constantly sold out.

2. bjwModelS

bjwModelS Member

Hey! The Indy Tesla store has the blue/white hat in store. $24. Let me know if you want me to grab one for you and mail it!

"Available in Small/Medium 6 3/4:-7 1/4" or Large/X-Large 71/8"-7 3/4." "
    t_hat_blue_front_1024x1024.jpg
    t_hat_blue_1024x1024.jpg

3. Pilot_51

Pilot_51 Member

I just scheduled my annual service at Cleveland and asked about it. I didn't get a definite answer, but he said he'll look into it. Until I know whether I can get it through them, I'll hold off on buying from anyone else.