Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Controls charge page displayed at entry now in V11?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
V11
Anyone know why the charge settings page under “controls” is displayed now every morning? It’s a minor annoyance now that I have to close it each morning after backing out.
The car charges the night before and finish’s like always but it didn’t used to have that screen displayed after unplugging and getting in each day.

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere I tried searching various places with no luck.

Well I’m glad it’s not just me.
Thought maybe I changed something somewhere or the update did on its own.
Maybe that’s the new norm?
I assumed that this was the replacement for the dedicated full-screen charging status when the car was plugged-in. Not sure I like the screen every morning when I get in the car, but I guess its useful when you are charging at an SC.

I also noticed that the fix for not displaying it, after it disappeared in the previous update, is to always display it!

A similar annoyance, for me, is that music is a default display. Eg. if I open, then close the backup camera, then music appears and requires two taps to remove. Sounds minor, but it happens every time and is a distraction when driving.