Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Convertible Model S

647chang

Dec 27, 2014
Las Vegas
IMG_4322.jpg

IMG_4322-1.jpg

I'll just leave this right here. Doesn't look factory, but neither does any of tesla alpha and beta cars.

AEdennis

Jul 23, 2013
They had that customized in 2013... I was on a northbound trip to the Bay Area a few weeks ago and shared charging stops with the couple in that car. It was one of their first supercharged trips from SoCAL to the Bay Area.

Conversion was done in Newport Beach and they're from the South Bay (LA, not Bay Area South Bay)

Plan B

May 8, 2015
Portland OR
Wasn't there one for sale on Ebay?...seems like they couldn't off load it so they trade it in?....I think it was silver.

Cost was around $30K to convert it?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC