Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cookeville, TN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
thank you all for the updates. this will be a great location
Great? I stopped by to see it ~ 6 weeks ago. Hit it at noon on a Saturday. Not exactly convenient to I-40 (traffic not distance). I don't think I would call it great but it certainly is helpful. Mostly allows us to avoid the Bentwood location, which is very inconvenient for I-40 traffic but very convenient for I-65 so long as your travel takes you south of Nashville.

edit: Debating about deleting my post .. not trying to be argumentative or a downer, but I am reluctant to call it great.

Last edited:
A friend did sent me this today looks good .

Attachments

• Foto von reinhard sauter.jpg
    Foto von reinhard sauter.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 184
Stalls aren't numbered so I assume it isn't working. I don't really like when people post these kind of pics because uninformed people get the wrong idea that the supercharger is up and running. Also what is up with the doors on that X?

Look at it more closely. It's open and reflecting sunlight differently.

We have the juice! Still has that new Supercharger smell
Arrived with around 51% SoC on a cold pack. Hit 90ish kW at first before stabilizing at ~65kW. Nav states 120kW Max.
Generated lots of interest judging by all the people driving by and looking. Happy Charging Friends!

Attachments

• IMG_0935.JPG
    IMG_0935.JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0942.JPG
    IMG_0942.JPG
    362.2 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0943.JPG
    IMG_0943.JPG
    489.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0948.JPG
    IMG_0948.JPG
    251.4 KB · Views: 78
Don't see the transformer in those pictures. I think he spot to where the conduits were trenched (i.e. the planned transformer location) is visible but not the transformer. Did they move it somewhere other than to the right of the switching cabinets (while you are standing at car facing the chargers)?

... The most accurate address for the actual stalls appears to be 377 W. Jackson St., Cookeville, TN. The supercharger is 1.3 miles north of interstate 40. The area is quite ripe with shopping and eating destinations.
Anyone use what3words 3Mx3M addresses? It is at: logos.snowflakes.grading
map.what3words.com/logos.snowflakes.grading --> 3 word address: logos.snowflakes.grading

Don't see the transformer in those pictures. I think he spot to where the conduits were trenched (i.e. the planned transformer location) is visible but not the transformer. Did they move it somewhere other than to the right of the switching cabinets (while you are standing at car facing the chargers)?
There is a flat concert spot with a cover/lid in that spot now. This pic was from last week. It's since gotten what appears to be a lid. Maybe two feet by threeish. Hope that helps?

Attachments

• IMG_0679.JPG
    IMG_0679.JPG
    629.2 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: Ebony Star