Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cool Model S Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
old pics:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,065
Interesting the P85D isn't on display M67v. I peeked into the Santa Monica showroom and they had one.

There's really not a lot of benefit of having a P85D on display, it really doesn't look that different from any other Model S. The real benefit is having it available for driving. That location is clearly in a mall and would be difficult to get the car in and out.

Really enjoyed getting to shoot these after a recent detail in our shop...a customer's beautiful P85D.

Tesla-Front-Inside-After-CQuartz-Finest-Installation.jpg

Safe to say we've been bitten by the photography bug (and just recently the video bug).

Tesla-Back-Outside-After-CQuartz-Finest-Installation.jpg

We are so stoked to be able to play with this stuff and learn.

- - - Updated - - -

Wanted to share some shots from a recent photoshoot that was done with our demo car S:

View attachment 68485

View attachment 68486

View attachment 68487

So awesome - love the industrial feel, especially that second pic

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, THAT hand...that would be the lovely Marcia's hand. Nice catch. I don't shoot cars commercially, and you're right, the reflections are a PITA. Here are a couple more to highlight my shortcomings.:wink::tongue:

View attachment 10921View attachment 10922
Love the glow in the bottom pic, so psyched when I can get a pic with the sun just right like that

- - - Updated - - -

Here's my contribution from Miami:

View attachment 11235
Just beautiful! Thank you for posting.

Attachments

• Tesla-Side-Inside-After-CQuartz-Finest-Installation.jpg
    Tesla-Side-Inside-After-CQuartz-Finest-Installation.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 351