Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cool Model S Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's a professional photographer who often sits on a nice bit of Highway 94 near Campo, CA, USA. See MotoFoto Motorsports Photography . Here's a nice one of the BGC that he caught. It also appears in my blog, but thought I'd post it here.

MotoFotoLowRes.jpg

Love the logo shot. Did you use a gold gel on your flash or something?

Thanks, dsm363. This was shot on a tripod with a 4'x8' black backdrop behind and to the left of the camera position to minimize distracting reflections. No flash: I just fired a burst while depressing the key fob's lock switch and caught the yellow internal lighting as it blinked.

stevezzzz inspired me. I'm not a professional photographer so my photos are not as good but I had fun:

Attachments

• _85C3368.jpg
    _85C3368.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,265
  • _85C3359.jpg
    _85C3359.jpg
    742.1 KB · Views: 2,242
Last edited:
Not sure what you mean. But if you look carefully at the first shot you can see the top of my disembodied head reflected in the paint between the headlights and wheel opening. :confused:

Ha! Love the head, didn't catch that.

The hand appears to be gripping the top edge of the black card, seen in the red paint reflection, about half way above the top left of the turn signal indicator and the top edge of the photo.

I work/art direct with commercial photographers, so I know what a chore it is to hide reflections.

Ha! Love the head, didn't catch that.

The hand appears to be gripping the top edge of the black card, seen in the red paint reflection, about half way above the top left of the turn signal indicator and the top edge of the photo.

I work/art direct with commercial photographers, so I know what a chore it is to hide reflections.

Oh, THAT hand...that would be the lovely Marcia's hand. Nice catch. I don't shoot cars commercially, and you're right, the reflections are a PITA. Here are a couple more to highlight my shortcomings.:wink::tongue:

20121011-_DSC9293.jpg
20121011-_DSC9233.jpg