Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cool Model S Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Electric Cousins

My Model S & friends Zero

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    867.8 KB · Views: 1,618
Oh wow, I didn't know about this thread. I have a few different shots I've made since getting mine. Please forgive the cross-posting since these were originally found on threads in New England and such.

A coil of Teslas:
IMG_3109.JPG

The Tesla "T":
IMG_3164_resize.jpg

Alternative Charging Prototype:
Img_1419-50.jpg

Stick Man Charging:
TeslaStickMan.JPG

Now that's it's been over a month since a few "unpleasant announcements" and this location has been shuttered, I figure it's time to post my little snapshot of history:

TeslaAtFiskerBellevue.jpg

(I can't remember if I already posted this. If so, mea culpa.)

Solar Impulse

The Solar Impulse Across America plane landed at Lunken Airport in Cincinnati tonight. What an experience! We watched it fly in from Alms Park with a panoramic view of the airport and Ohio valley below. We could track the plane's approach live via smart phone through the Solar Impulse web site, which was very cool. It has the wingspan of a 747 and when it landed the crew had to chase it down and support the wings from below.

Like peas and carrots...
SolarPlane-0480.jpg

SolarPlane-0471.jpg

SolarPlane-0504.jpg

SolarPlane-0496.jpg

SolarPlane-0363.jpg

SolarPlane-0407.jpg

SolarPlane-0414.jpg

SolarPlane-0419.jpg

SolarPlane-0423.jpg

SolarPlane-0435.jpg

SolarPlane-0446.jpg

SolarPlane-0455.jpg

The Solar Impulse Across America plane landed at Lunken Airport in Cincinnati tonight. What an experience! We watched it fly in from Alms Park with a panoramic view of the airport and Ohio valley below. We could track the plane's approach live via smart phone through the Solar Impulse web site, which was very cool. It has the wingspan of a 747 and when it landed the crew had to chase it down and support the wings from below.

Like peas and carrots...

That must have been something to see, Nikoli. Thanks for sharing.