Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Coolest charger location

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Edinburgh Airport Super Charger is pretty cool, if you're into planes:

1618923152183.png

I haven't visited ...yet but London Westfield looks amazing from a photography perspective (I am a photographer though!)

I haven't visited ...yet but London Westfield looks amazing from a photography perspective (I am a photographer though!)

I used to visit there all the time! Not to charge but to shop. It's a mightily impressive array of chargers and, because there is a Tesla Showroom in the shopping centre there are so so many Teslii there.

In which case the best Super Charger is actually Michael O'Leary - Boarding pass reprint, Name Change fee, Excess Luggage, Luggage Dimensions fee, Checked Luggage, Priority Boarding, In-Flight Food & Drink, Travel Insurance add on....
Too crude to post directly here but if you really want to know how far he'll go to make a bit of extra money out of you then look up an interview with him and some German media discussing how they would differentiate their proposed first class trans Atlantic route. You'll find it on YouTube.

Reactions: Drew57

Charged there a few times (a lot of charging spots) but I have to admit that picture does make essentially an underground car park look a lot cooler than it actually is.

Reactions: marts_uk