Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cord holder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
charger.png

anyone know where I could find something like this? thanks

Personally, I wouldn't want a court holder style like that as it's going to wear your cables insulator jacket eventually since that's just rubber. Any hard plastic with 90° edges will eventually start to wear the cord at the same spot.

There are plenty of options you can connect to the wall that allow you to wrap around and then plug the end of the cord into it just like some of the high power wall connectors have. That's the style I would go with and it's the style that I have as well. You can get them on Amazon super inexpensively.

Personally, I wouldn't want a court holder style like that as it's going to wear your cables insulator jacket eventually since that's just rubber. Any hard plastic with 90° edges will eventually start to wear the cord at the same spot.

There are plenty of options you can connect to the wall that allow you to wrap around and then plug the end of the cord into it just like some of the high power wall connectors have. That's the style I would go with and it's the style that I have as well. You can get them on Amazon super inexpensively.
I would do that but I am not plugging into a wall I will be attaching it to a lolly collumn in the middle of my garage from the ceiling and don't have room for much more than a holder