Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Corded Mobile Connector

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! I took delivery of my MY a couple of weeks ago, it included a mobile connector but I’m interested in purchasing another.

Tesla’s Corded mobile connector just sold out and I was wondering what the average restock time is.

Is it better if I purchase used off of Ebay, or should I just buy another mobile connector ?

I've been hoping to buy this for 4 months. I have requested email alerts but have never got one that the product is in stock. I saw posts here once that the product was available but when I checked it already had sold out.

Would love to buy one at $200 but seems like we either have to buy on ebay with a markup or hope availability improves.

Upvote 0
It seems to be in stock now for $230.

That's the UMC that has almost always been available and was included for free with my August delivered Y.

OP said corded mobile connector which is different and allows 40amp charging

• Informative
Reactions: Rocky_H and BitJam
Upvote 0
That's the UMC that has almost always been available and was included for free with my August delivered Y.

OP said corded mobile connector which is different and allows 40amp charging

Thanks for the correction!

Upvote 0
The Tesla website showed unavailable when I placed my order for the Tesla Gen 3 HPWC this past January. I placed my order and received the HPWC two weeks later.
When i received the coupon for the mobile charger after taking delivery in September the Tesla Store still showed it unavailable.
I placed my order anyway and received it about 10 days later.

Upvote 0