TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Corrupt map

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by balzary, Oct 11, 2018.

1. balzary

balzary Member

Has anyone come across this? It happened twice today, on the way down and on the way back. At different locations, hopefully this will get fixed for me when I get the next version!

It appears to be showing the highway or some other road overlayed with the correct road.

Attached Files:

2. kwazi7

kwazi7 Member

I've never seen that; I'm on version 36.2

And I'm also in toronto, and I was in that area last week. I do have tiles drop out when my LTE dies which seems to happen on almost every drive.

What version are you on?

3. RatherBeDriving

That totally looks like a portal into The Matrix :p

• Like x 2
  4. forkee

forkee Member

when you switch to satellite view.....

3888.jpg

i'd take another route just to be on the safe side :D

• Funny x 4
    • Like x 1
  5. balzary

balzary Member

I'm on 36.2 as well, it didn't seem to do it this morning so perhaps just a temporary glitch... which opens up the matrix theory ;)

6. RedM3

RedM3 Member

Encountered the same thing this afternoon while driving in the Milton area. Same version as you. (Also my streaming music had loading error). Probably a problem with the LTE signal.

7. Veedio

Veedio Member

Me as well driving in Oakville this afternoon. I’ve never seen this before.