Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Corsa Motorsport - Premier One Stop Shop In Southern California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Corsa Motorsport is your #1 Southern California based Vinyl Wrap, PPF, and Detail Facility when it comes to customizing, paint protection, and paint correction along with ceramic coating. As an enthusiast based shop, our number one priority is customer service and A1 quality finish. We are located in Huntington Beach, CA.

A few services we offer as far as customization goes:

– Paint Protection Film / Clear Bra

– Full Vehicle Color Change Wraps

– Ceramic Window Tinting

– Ceramic Coatings & Paint Corrections

– Chrome Blackout Packages

– Stripe Designs and Installation

– Powder Coating Wheels

– Caliper Paint

– Aftermarket Wheel & Tire Installation

– Aftermarket Parts Installation

Check us out online for our 5 star reviews, as well as previous cars we’ve done for our happy clientele:

Instagram: @corsamotorsportoc

Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/corsa-motor…ntington-beach

Hours of operation: M-F 8:00AM – 5:00PM

Email: [email protected]

We use a combination of 3M, Avery Dennison, and Inozetek vinyl wraps as they’re the best films in the market. The average wrap time on cars can range from 7 to 14 days depending on the film used, level of wrap you choose and the vehicle being worked on.

Our in-house tear down crew can take apart and reassemble anything we need to remove to give you the best wrap possible. With that being said our wraps cost a little more than other wrap companies, but in the end you don’t have rattles, missing parts or something that doesn’t work!

If you park your wrapped vehicle outside for long periods of time, we highly recommend adding a ceramic coating to help protect the wrap from staining and premature fade. We back all of our vinyl wrap installations with a 3 year warranty protecting your wrap from any issues such as lifting, bubbling, or peeling and a 10 year warranty on all PPF installations. Ceramic tint films (Rayno S9 Ceramic) carries a lifetime warranty.

At Corsa Motorsport, we have you covered on all ends. Every license and insurance policy is available for your review upon request.
IMG_2659.JPG
IMG_3406.JPG
IMG_3388_50.jpg
IMG_3425_50.jpg
PC_Gray_MY_50.jpeg
PC_White_MY_50.jpeg
Red_Caliper_MY_50.jpeg
Satin_black_M3_50.jpeg
Ti_Blue_MY_50.jpeg
White_Caliper_M3_50.jpeg

I had ppf installed on the front section of my white MYP and lower sections of all four doors at Corsa along with tint on front windows. I can also attest to the quality of their work and professionalism of Anderson. They install the ppf in a way that you can't tell any was installed.