Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cortana into Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,
Tesla's working for make an IA for the cars. I think that it's a priority feature of Tesla. However, it would be cool have possibily to choose an IA into the car like Cortana. In my opinion it would be better for Tesla have an partner with MS for Cortana into Tesla. What do you think?

Hi guys,
Tesla's working for make an IA for the cars. I think that it's a priority feature of Tesla. However, it would be cool have possibily to choose an IA into the car like Cortana. In my opinion it would be better for Tesla have an partner with MS for Cortana into Tesla. What do you think?

I think the there's a greater chance of monkeys flying out of my butt.

But I would love it if the car could leverage one of the existing voice assistants like Cortana, Google Assistant, or Siri. There is a huge investment in building this technology, and it's not Tesla's core business. But I actually wonder if they are already licensing something like this from Google.

Reactions: mikes_fsd
Not to mention the fact that cortana is repeatedly rated as one of the worst voice assistants - https://www.forbes.com/sites/servicenow/2019/09/13/understanding-the-human-change-dynamic/#7b9f060b1829.

If tesla were to go the third party route, they would be much better off pairing with google, apple, or even amazon. However for many reasons including the ones listed above that is very unlikely. Musk previously hinted at improving the voice assistant/AI in the cars but this has likely taken a lower priority than developing V10 and FSD features.

I think that have an partner with MS (AZURE SERVER) is important. Siri is bruh :/ Google Assistant and Alexa are the best IA at the moment. However I would like have Cortana into Tesla, this thing can helps MS for to improve his IA and Tesla. I'm curious to see IA of Tesla, I think that it's the next big thing for Tesla.