TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Cost of Leather Reupholstering from Black Textile?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by CHGolferJim, Oct 2, 2015.

1. CHGolferJim

CHGolferJim Member

Before making my 70D order in the next few weeks, would like to get an idea of incremental cost to reupholster a basic textile interior to a nice chocolate brown leather or textile (vs. spending $5500 for next gen leather and premium interior). Anyone done such a project? Thank you.

2. ra-san

ra-san Member

People have done that, and the first that comes to mind is Al & Ed's with Dr. Taras' car and others. You can search the board for links. I don't know if you'll find costs here though. Probably will have to contact them or others directly for that since the type of leather, stitching, and level of work are going to vary the price greatly.

3. MrJones390

MrJones390 Space Boat

$6k-$25k on Al & Ed's price list:

4. CHGolferJim

CHGolferJim Member

Hollywood is pretty far for me to go, but it certainly looks like they could handle the job. Their website shows bespoke interior with German leather for $7k.