Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cost of new 75D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just browsing the tesla website and when I bought my car 1 year ago there were 2 options.rear or all wheel drive which were £60000 and. £65000 respectively.
Now the base model is £71500 but when selecting cash on the menu it says £72350 any idea why the difference .the price seems to be increasing all the time.i couldn't afford it now.

The difference of £850 is the ‘Destination and Regulatory Doc fee’. When I ordered two years ago air suspension and audio upgrade were extra, as was the cold weather pack. All are now part of the Premium Upgrade Pack which is also now included in the ‘base’ price.

It’s very difficult to compare prices as the spec has changed so much but my car is nearly £10k more than I paid, but would have air suspension and the audio upgrade which I don’t have.

As above, the premium upgrade package and now the premium interior (synthetic leather seats etc) are both now standard, so prices have gone up accordingly to reflect the spec change. I think overall it may work out slightly cheaper than before IF you had included those upgrades. But obviously no "base" model anymore.