Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cost of Wall Charger went up overnight

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woke up this morning and found out that the cost for wall charger has gone up from $500 to $633. I almost bought it when it was $500 yesterday. I am feeling being ripped off at the moment....

Also, wanted to know if anyone installed your wall charger OUTSIDE of the house. I was recommended a spot outside of my garage, on the stucco wall, as the electrician could not find a good spot inside my garage. He stated the wall chargers works outside as they are weather proof. Is this true?

Can't wait to pick up my model 3 on Saturday....

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Woke up this morning and found out that the cost for wall charger has gone up from $500 to $633. I almost bought it when it was $500 yesterday. I am feeling being ripped off at the moment....

Also, wanted to know if anyone installed your wall charger OUTSIDE of the house. I was recommended a spot outside of my garage, on the stucco wall, as the electrician could not find a good spot inside my garage. He stated the wall chargers works outside as they are weather proof. Is this true?

Can't wait to pick up my model 3 on Saturday....
Isn’t the car going to be inside the garage? The Tesla guys did a fantastic job running conduit from my outside breaker box around the corner and into the garage. It’s nice having it inside.