Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cost of Xpel Ultimate full front?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

sorka

Feb 28, 2015
Merced, CA
Who has had this product applied for the full front.
Full hood.
Front bumper
Nose cone
Fenders
Side mirrors

I got a quote from an installer with great yelp feedback for $1395 which seems competitive with the lower cost quotes I've seen while researching but I've also seen others say they've paid as much as $4K for the exact same coverage. Seems to be a huge variance.

How can you tell you got the product you paid for? How would you know if it was Suntek or 3m instead? I assume the Ultimate wouldn't be Ultimate if it collected minor swirls over time and didn't heal over?

Who has had this product applied for the full front.
Full hood.
Front bumper
Nose cone
Fenders
Side mirrors

I got a quote from an installer with great yelp feedback for $1395 which seems competitive with the lower cost quotes I've seen while researching but I've also seen others say they've paid as much as $4K for the exact same coverage. Seems to be a huge variance.

How can you tell you got the product you paid for? How would you know if it was Suntek or 3m instead? I assume the Ultimate wouldn't be Ultimate if it collected minor swirls over time and didn't heal over?

Good quote, I got it done that exact way for $1300 plus Opticoat $900.

Holy smokes. I'm glad I'm doing my own Opticoat. I've done 3 cars myself with great results. I did half of my Lexus at first and the areas that were done compared to not done shed all their dirt when pressure washing immediately and the beading is amazing. It's been a year now and a dozen or so washes and it continues to work just as well as the day it was applied.

$1700 for the full front Xpel Ultimate. Knowing nothing about the shop you got the quote from, in general be wary of anything lower than market pricing, especially on a project like this where it's many many hours of skilled labor.

Yes I am very happy with mine, I am in the process of driving FL-AZ-FL and got all kinds of stuff on the car. Washed right off and beads nicely. Incidently I originally went with Suntek but the pattern for the large hood was not as good as the Xpel so we went with that.