TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Costa Mesa, CA Service Center...New Xs everywhere!

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by electric_feel, Jun 10, 2016.

1. electric_feel

electric_feel The Electric Baron

May 29, 2016
    I'm not a current or future X owner, but figured someone might find this intereeting. On Tuesday (6/7) morning, I arrived early to drop off my S for service. Waiting about 30 minutes before the service center opened, I watched 4 Xs being dropped off via auto transport. Before leaving the service center, I counted no less than 5 additional Xs with protective tape on them. Picking up my Model S today, I watched 2 more Xs being delivered via transport, and spotted at least 4 additional Xs just in the front parking area alone. There were probably more, but I know that some of the others were from existing customers. My service associate mentioned they do some sort of post inspection and prep just before delivery, and since we're in June we're at the end of the second quarter. Either way, that's a whole bunch of +$100k electric SUVs in one place.
    • Informative x 2
  2. Ryan MF

Ryan MF Member

Jun 24, 2015
    New Jersey
    Similar situation in Paramus, NJ. Lots of new X's on the lot.