TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Could my wife be a spy for big oil?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by kzod, Jun 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. kzod

kzod Member

It's strange she likes Tesla (or so she claims) but isn't obsessed with poring over any rumor tidbits or outright fairy tales spread over the internet? Seems very strange. Something must be up.

• Funny x 8
  2. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Yeah, if not obsessed with TMC, you're right. Now that you bring it up, my girlfriend must be one, too. She wants a 3, but doesn't want to live on TMC... What's up with that? The Oil payoffs are everywhere! :D

• Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
  3. Derek Kessler

Derek Kessler Member

I suspect they're both Deep State actors working to subvert the rEVolution. Their supposed interest is a lie.

• Like x 1
  4. strykeroz

strykeroz Member

I suspect the feined indifference from the boss in my case foretells of a time next year after which I'll only find her ICE in the garage when I need to drive anywhere.

5. Eclectic

Eclectic Member

I have a similar situation. My wife has absolutely no interest in the forums or any news on Tesla, yet she's the one who pushed the purchase of two Teslas. I, on the other hand, am fascinated by the developments in the EV world, but continue to drive and lust for ICE vehicles.

• Disagree x 1
  6. Quick2Judge

Quick2Judge Member

Hah!!! This reverse psychology post brought out the real spy. Call Elon!!!

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1