Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Could use a MY reservation for near future

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 2007 Scion tC finally broke down. I was using it as my commuter and grocery getter, waiting to upgrade to my family car. I was hoping to It would last until my reservation for a Model Y deliver in September.

I’m in a desperate hunt but can’t pay the crazy numbers some people are asking for just on the reservation. I work and have a toddler so I’m often not the first to see posts of people selling them.

Im in the Bay Area. If anyone out there wants to swap or sell me their reservation, I’m open for it.

Looking for any color except white exterior and want only the black interior. Regular rims or upgraded are ok with me. No other options required.

I’m new to the community (joined after i put my deposit down) so I don’t know if I can DM. Happy to connect another way if you’re able to help.

Thanks!

DF967EC6-8A48-4B10-8C55-2652C7EDE11A.jpeg

Last edited:
Please keep an eye out for "inventory" vehicles but they go very fast (especially these days with long wait times). The other option would be to be open for MY Performance, if that fits your budget, which may be available a bit sooner.

Good luck 👍

Just posted a link where you can find a demo vehicle, if that turns out to be the fastest option 👍

I do have a MYLR reservation that I could give you but (just to be honest) I cannot make any promises of how the EDD will fluctuate. PM me if interested