Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Couple of Items (nagging)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2 weeks in and following are some of my items. Have you guys experienced the same thing?

1. Visor's are too small
2. Rear view mirror is small
3. Wipers are very loud, Changing to Auto mode makes wiper movement janky and loud
4. Opening window every time door opens is jarring, and not sure if it can be changed
5. Overall air noise
6. Rear view mirror goes black from time to time

I am going to SC next week and will bring up some of these items. But wanted to get feedback from here, to these items align with your observations as well.

1. I agree but I always wear sunglasses anyhow
2. The rear view mirror is small but the view out the back window is pretty small too so it's big enough to see through the whole glass.
3. Haven't used my wipers yet.
4. The windows rolling down is pretty standard on frameless doors, you get used to it.
5. I haven't noticed it being too loud.
6. If you're talking about the rear view camera, it's a bug and can be easily duplicated so hopefully they fix it soon.. I believe it's bring up the rear view camera, then press the charging view, then press the rear view again.

I don't think the SC can address any of your issues except the wipers.

Reactions: troyhouse
More items:

1. Audio voice does not fade when navigation system announces the direction. This should be easily fixed through software update.

2. Rear seats heating control is in hvac controls menu. Going to that option starts the ac/heat even if the only thing which was to enable Heat for rear seats.

1. Audio voice does not fade when navigation system announces the direction. This should be easily fixed through software update.

It does, you probably just don’t have the music volume at a high enough level to trigger it. In my 3 the music does fade down for the voice navigation prompts if the music volume is loud enough. If listening at normal people levels it doesn’t lower the music volume because it doesn’t need to. You can also adjust the navigation voice volume specifically while the voice prompts are being spoken.

• Helpful
Reactions: S3XY