Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cover that conceals what is in rear cargo area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We went through something similar to this in 2013 with the S. The parcel shelf was a $250 option. Many people didn't realize it,didn't order it, and didn't get it - literally. So there was a scramble to get them from those that didn't use them or buy them through the service centers. Sometime later, Tesla just made it part of the standard package and saved everyone the hassle. Deja vu - all over again?
Incorrect. The parcel shelf was always standard on the S, at least in the U.S. I had #2609 VIN in 2013. The parcel shelf was initially very cheaply made and caved in on my car. Tesla came out with a revised version, which was provided free of charge to anyone who asked.

So, I didn't pay for my parcel shelf? Maybe you can refund me the money?
Please don't tell that I didn't experience something that I had personal knowledge of.

Maybe you are referring to the trunk footwell cover? It was poorly made and replaced.
See pic of my Confirmation page (second from last item) the day before I picked up an orphaned S.

Shelf.jpg