Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Covercraft Sunshade (for windshield)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bonnie

I play a nice person on twitter.
Feb 6, 2011
Columbia River Gorge
Yay! I've been looking for a heavy duty sunshade to block sun when parked. I'm delighted to report that this one from Covercraft fits perfectly and is exactly what I was looking for.

I hate leaving the X parked in bright sun. The tinting on the top works fine, but the lower glass portion of the windshield just sucks in the heat, exposing the dash to hot sun. No bueno.

FullSizeRender.jpg-1.jpeg
IMG_1432.JPG.jpeg

I can't believe I wasn't the first to respond to a thread regarding sunshades!!! But I assume this is the first thread about sunshades that I didn't start.

I only prefer sunshades that cover the top of the panoramic windshield & skylights on the FWD. What is the point of a sunshade when you can't drive with it? I don't want to disrespect my sunshade and remove it before I drive...I leave mine on when I drive!!

• Funny
Reactions: McManX
I can't believe I wasn't the first to respond to a thread regarding sunshades!!! But I assume this is the first thread about sunshades that I didn't start.

I only prefer sunshades that cover the top of the panoramic windshield & skylights on the FWD. What is the point of a sunshade when you can't drive with it? I don't want to disrespect my sunshade and remove it before I drive...I leave mine on when I drive!!
So you're only interested in 'driving sunshades'. This thread is about 'parking sunshades'. :cool::cool:

Last edited:
Yay! I've been looking for a heavy duty sunshade to block sun when parked. I'm delighted to report that this one from Covercraft fits perfectly and is exactly what I was looking for.

I hate leaving the X parked in bright sun. The tinting on the top works fine, but the lower glass portion of the windshield just sucks in the heat, exposing the dash to hot sun. No bueno.

View attachment 227044 View attachment 227045
Thanks for the heads up. It will be perfect while she waits in the golf course parking lot.