Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Covering Cover for the original Roadster! Highly recommended

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was looking and looking for a car cover for my new (to me) 2.0 roadster. Tesla of course doesn't sell them anymore, and none of the websites I checked seemed to indicate that they had the necessary venting over the hood louvres and port for the charging cable. On a whim I decided to call Coverking, as I have had covers from them for other cars in the past that I felt were excellent quality. I was surprised (though still skeptical) when they said that the pattern they had actually had the mesh over the hood and the hole for the charging port. Asked them about their return policy, which indicated I could send it back if in fact it didn't work, and decided to go ahead and place the order.

Got it in today and put it on - voila! It fits really well, has the mesh where it needs to be for venting, and the material appears to be very durable as well as soft on the inside to protect the paint. Thought I should share it with the forum. You will need to call them as the website indicates they don't have it. It was $439 for me out the door, this one is the "Autobody Armor Gray Class 2" - invoice attached here if anyone wants to order it. I believe they can make it with any of their materials though, but appears they got the pattern correct.

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 9.32.20 PM.png

Attachments

• IMG_8768.jpg
    IMG_8768.jpg
    475.9 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_8771.jpg
    IMG_8771.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_8769.jpg
    IMG_8769.jpg
    579.8 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_8770.jpg