Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Coverking Spacer Mesh Tesla Model Y Seat Cover

JeffreyC

Oct 23, 2020
Bergen County, NJ
My wife and I find the MY seats too hot and sticky in humid weather, so I purchased a set of the Coverking Spacer Mesh seat covers. Install was okay, but their video does not help much. Too soon to tell if we like them. I do notice the cover does not stay in place against the outside of the seats as well as I would like. I may have to make some modifications. Seat heatings seems to penetrate the covers.
IMG_7541.jpg

Watts_Up

Mar 4, 2019
In a galaxy far, far away
Interesting type of covers, here is the web page: Spacer Mesh Tesla Model Y Seat Cover

To answer to your question, if this can help, I installed the Wet Okole seat covers
and there are several hooks under the bottom of the seat and also a large piece
that need to be inserted at the base of the back seat to keep the bottom cover
from moving when seating inside the car. Here are some general overview guides:

Last edited:

Mike_TV

Apr 29, 2020
Chicagoland
Plan on doing something like this once the vegan leather starts to give out. Some owners have already shown deep creases in just shortly over a year old now.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC