Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

COVID-19 Social Distancing Trip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Over soon? Social distancing rules will likely be around until there's a vaccine, and that could take a year at best with expedited approval, etc.

Good video on Vimeo by a Weill Cornell Med Center intensivist in NYC, basically on the front lines of the Covid pandemic. He gives great advice on how to protect yourself and your family. Highly recommended watching for everyone who has questions. I come from a family of doctors and this was the best, clearest instruction from someone directly dealing with the pandemic.

I told my wife that she needs to take one of the other cars to work since she's on mostly hospital shifts going forward until this is done. She's changing in the garage, etc, but the car is a hot-zone as far as I'm concerned. That did not go over well, so basically I'm losing the 3 until this thing is over and it has a couple of days to bake in the sun.

I told my wife that she needs to take one of the other cars to work since she's on mostly hospital shifts going forward until this is done. She's changing in the garage, etc, but the car is a hot-zone as far as I'm concerned. That did not go over well, so basically I'm losing the 3 until this thing is over and it has a couple of days to bake in the sun.
i guess you'd look weird in a HazMat suit driving a 3 right? Might be a cool look.

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC