Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

COzero dash cam - anyone use this?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been using the AP1 version for almost a year now and it's been awesome. The only missing feature is that I wish it recorded when the vehicle is off. The night quality isn't bad, but nothing to write home about either. I love how well it blends in too - youdy never notice it. And yes, it does record audio and auto-lock using g-force sensor in a collision. I'll be getting an AP2 one for my new model S when I upgrade (assuming there isn't a firmware update with dashcam functionality first!)

Hi folks, for anyone that did get the IRO / COzero dashcam for AP1 (MS 2015 and older), here's the elusive instruction manual that may help with usage of the buttons on the device, and details the various settings of the smartphone app. NOTE: The smartphone app is an older version so the layout of the buttons and look is slightly different, but each of the options should be listed there.

Also, the default password for the Wifi was "12345678" (without the quotes). I can't remember where I originally saw that, but at least figured to add it with the link to the manual for future reference.

Here's the dropbox link to the manufacturer's PDF:
Dropbox - IRO Dashcam for Tesla Model S AP1 user manual - Simplify your life