Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO 2015 Model S 90D for sale 42.5K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good Day

- Purchase back in November 2017 from Tesla as a CPO
- Mileage as of 12/22 : 55,571
- 4 Year , 50k warranty ( 2 years left on the warranty)
- Vehicle was purchased as a 85D but during certification process Tesla replaced entire battery pack with 90kW. Hence 90D although purchase agreement shows 85D. Brand new battery installed around Oct 2017
- Free supercharging
- Autopilot 1
- Premium interior
- Rear facing seats! Our kids love them
- LTE upgrade
- Clean Car Fax. Available upon request

Changes / service after purchase:
- Tinted windows ( Dec 2017)
- Ceramic coating ( March 2019)
- Driver door handle replaced by Tesla ( July 2018)
- HVAC compressed replaced (June 2018)
- 4 year maintenance items completed by Tesla on October 2019 ( ~$1200)

Asking for $42,500.
Price reduced to $40K

still available? I’m
Interested.

Vehicles with older generation packs appear to have been artificially limited both input and output in an attempt to reduce the amount of warranty replacements.

Keep in mind OP’s car appears to have been upgraded to a 90 pack of newer revision from its original configuration.

Vehicles with older generation packs appear to have been artificially limited both input and output in an attempt to reduce the amount of warranty replacements.

Keep in mind OP’s car appears to have been upgraded to a 90 pack of newer revision from its original configuration.
Thanks! So because they had to replace the battery, Tesla likely limited the speed of supercharging? I see he was charging at 70 kWh. What ‘speed’ do unaffected Tesla’s supercharge at?

Thanks! So because they had to replace the battery, Tesla likely limited the speed of supercharging? I see he was charging at 70 kWh. What ‘speed’ do unaffected Tesla’s supercharge at?
It appears this is a condition on anything pre-raven but is most often seen on 90 and older generation packs. TBH I don’t think I’ve seen *any* S/X max out a proper V2 install (up to 150kWh/hr)

Charging speeds and buffer also appear to be a blanket limitation rather than individual events based on battery health.
That being said, at asking price this isn’t a bad deal at all for someone otherwise looking at a Model 3.