Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO and Missing Item from MVPA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Need some input: Purchased a CPO S60 from Seattle about a month ago. The MVPA that I signed showed a Carbon Fiber Spoiler but when the car arrived it didn't have it. I emailed the service/delivery team about a week or two later ( I know, should of done it immediately but I was so stoked about the car I completely forgot that the MVPA said it had a spoiler). The response from the Tesla team was that it didn't have one from the factory and that there was an issue early with the CPO program that every MVPA had a carbon fiber spoiler. Therefore the car doesn't have one and they will not be sending one. Has anybody else experienced this.... the car looks great without it but would look even better with it. Should I let it be or send my email up the food chain?

Thanks!

The Carbon Fiber Spoiler has always been a Performance-only option and Tesla won't sell you one without a P85(+/D) VIN. There's no way you'd find one on a 60 unless someone bought it aftermarket, which Tesla certainly wouldn't owe you.

Thanks for the insight timf.... not a question of what Tesla owes me, it was a question of what I signed for and what I signed for was a MVPA with Carbon Fiber Spoiler. It's all good, not overly worried about, just wanted to get some input from other forum members.