Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO Buyers - Original Monroney Sticker Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, the VIN matches. The options also match. Interesting enough, Tesla sent me another sticker last month when I first requested it but the VIN was different. The options were slightly different but the final price was the same. Its definitely weird and it feels like they’re creating these stickers after the fact by using a template of some sort. They obviously sent me the wrong sticker or had incorrect information the first time, so I requested it again.

Same problem as many of you had, I cannot seem to get the Monroney sticker from either Tesla sales or Tesla Customer Support. Each one told me to ask the other; how stupid? I cannot reach a human at the Service Center in Milwaukee, total robot voice message for everything, must use phone app, etc. Any advice or good phone numbers would be appreciated. Don't they realize the sticker is a nice feature when buying and selling a car? Mine is used, only 3K miles, 10 months old, but they act like I am asking for the sticker for a Chevy. Please help. Thanks,