Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO Favour from Someone in Montreal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good Morning All - I'm a long time lurker, and am getting close to making a purchasing decision, but am wondering if someone in Montreal could help me out. I'm really eyeballing the Signature Red CPO car in Montreal http://www.teslamotors.com/en_CA/models/preowned/s02077 , and I have reviewed the available info with a consultant at Lawerence Ave. The service checklist has me a bit concerned, as there are reports of dings, etc and I'm not sure what shape the service team put the car back into on the lot.

If anyone is the prior owner of S02077 or happens to be charging at the store in Montreal and sees the Sig Red in the back somewhere, I'd really appreciate a candid perspective on the car. The consultant here in Toronto is asking for pictures, video, etc. but to be honest I'm pretty nervous about committing to an order and paying $500 to bring the car to Toronto just to find something that'll bug me for the rest of the time I have it.

Any other thoughts or comments on the CPO process from others on the forum are welcome. I've been reading the main CPO thread a lot for info. Thanks for the help, and I look forward to becoming TeslaJack! :)

What I find astonishing is that the CPO website doesn't include any pictures of the cars! they put up the generic CGI instead. I can't imagine who would buy a used car without even pictures! (and I'm someone who bought my last two cars used, online, in other cities without seeing them in person first!)

Perhaps it is coming but my understanding is that they will fix any cosmetic issues. So if the car presented to you has any minor issues it seems they will fix them for you so it is pretty much good as new. I guess what they are selling is the car with the specs with the understanding that they will deliver a car in great shape or work to make it so after delivery.

Perhaps it is coming but my understanding is that they will fix any cosmetic issues. So if the car presented to you has any minor issues it seems they will fix them for you so it is pretty much good as new. I guess what they are selling is the car with the specs with the understanding that they will deliver a car in great shape or work to make it so after delivery.

My DS just said that my CPO car, that is scheduled to deliver to me in 48 hours, is coming back to the Tesla showroom today from the Tesla approved body shop as they have repaired and repainted the bumper covers of my CPO vehicle due to normal rock dings and the like. That indicates to me that the CPO standard is pretty high.