Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO - Higher miles 2014 vs. Lower Mileage 2013?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is dual charging worth anything?

Air Suspension isnt that big of a deal.

We found a White/Gray with 24k miles for 59.5 P85 CPO but its not listed on CPO site as it was traded today.

Dual chargers give faster Level 2 charging speeds at charging sites that can support it. Could also give faster turnaround in home charging if you need it.

As the Supercharging and DC quick charging becomes more ubiquitous, the AC sources are less important. The exception might be in areas like south-central Canada, where the Sun Country EVSEs are usually a higher power and you would need the dual chargers to be able to make quicker time across that area.

You can't go wrong! Sounds like the interior of the 13 will be nicer. That is what you will see every day and make you feel spoiled! I personally like the white exterior better than silver-but think interior makes a bigger difference day to day!

You can't go wrong! Sounds like the interior of the 13 will be nicer. That is what you will see every day and make you feel spoiled! I personally like the white exterior better than silver-but think interior makes a bigger difference day to day!

I can wrap the outside in any color for 1500 too. :) Pearl white was our first choice and Solid white was the second. But, hard to find one with Black Nappa or Black Performance (at this time)

The silver stickered 109,700 at the time. It has about mid 20k miles

1. Silver Metallic Paint
  2. All Glass Panoramic Roof
  3. 21" Grey Wheels
  4. Black Performance Interior
  5. Carbon Fiber Décor
  6. Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  7. Twin Chargers
  8. Active Air Suspension
  9. Sound Studio Package
  10. Rear Facing Seats
Tech Package

Put money down on the 2015 85D w/14k miles tonight. It was 8500 more (since we are going to it up in the state its in) than the 13 P85 we were looking at. Few less options but, most of those options we would never use.....

So, we are grandfathered in for unlimited and scared as its a lot of money for us...haha

Nice part is we have 2 more years of battery warranty vs. 13 model. I wonder how the dual motors will hold up over time vs. the single.
15857873_1740922779267310_82750641_o.jpg

Reactions: ModelX
Nice part is we have 2 more years of battery warranty vs. 13 model. I wonder how the dual motors will hold up over time vs. the single.

It does not have a ton of options. Tech, Pana, Black Nappa, AP1, Piano Black. (we are adding wheels to the car anyhow) Didnt care about sound system, air ride nice but worried about long term, we plan to add CF spoiler too. Also, dual charging isnt a big deal as 29m/1hr is fine in our garage.

Yes we are grand fathered in since I put money down tonight. (prior to 12am)