TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

CPO Internet and Slacker Radio - how long do you get it for?

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by 1ton, Jun 8, 2015.

1. 1ton

1ton Member

Does anyone know how long you get free internet and slacker radio if you bought a CPO?

2. wayner

wayner Active Member

I thought it was at least four years on all vehicles.

3. Cyclone

Cyclone Cyclonic Member ((.oO))

4 years from your Delivery Date or the date of hitting "Accept Delivery" on your dashboard, whichever comes first for Internet. Supposedly 1-year (just as with the new cars) for Slacker. I have yet to hear of anyone who doesn't still get the Tesla-version semi-premium account though, even after the first year.

4. MileHighMotoring

Slacker is only 1 year on new cars?!

5. Cyclone

Cyclone Cyclonic Member ((.oO))

#5 Cyclone, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
    Slacker "semi-premium" with the unlimited skips. That said, nobody that I'm aware of has had that lapse yet.

Edit: Looks like when Internet was extended, so was Slacker. Clear as mud, right?!?
    http://my.teslamotors.com/forum/forums/free-data-connectivity-4-years

6. 1ton

1ton Member

Thanks guys. I was told one year for Slacker but I wasn't sure if that was true. I hope it's 4 yrs for CPOs for both Internet and Slacker.